Dr. V Govindan Nair, Dr. P. S. Ranganathan and Ravindranath Dutta Memorial Awards :
Rules and Regulations
- For Dr. V Govindan Nair Memorial Award, the candidate's age should below 35 years and no age limit for Dr. P.S Ranganathan and Rabindranath Dutta Memorial Awards.
- Rabindranath Dutta Memorial Award is exclusively for Post-Graduate students.
- The candidate should be actively involved in the field of sexully transmitted diseases/HIV/AIDS.
- The candidate should be delegate of the conference and a member of the association.
- The candidate can present only one of the award papers.
- The candidate should be submitted the abstract before 31st July 2018.
- Only seven minute will be allotted to each candidate to present paper.
- Questions can be asked only by the judges.
The Gold, Silver and Bronze Medals with certificates will be awarded to first, second and third prize winners by IASSTD & AIDS.
IUSTI-IASSTD & AIDS Scholarship:
Three papers will be selected and the scholarship amount is 20,000/- for each paper. All the award papers will be considered for the scholarship selection. Presenter has to mention with the abstract form his/her willingness to be considered for the scholarship. If no paper meets the required standard, Scholarship will not be awarded for that year, Oral presentation is must. No proxy will be allowed.
Exclusion Criteria for IUSTI-IASSTD & AIDS Scholarship :
- Office bearers of IAASTD & AIDS.
- Conference Committee Members of that year.
- A person who has already receive this scholarship.
Dr. C. N. Sowmini Poster Prize:
Best three posters for cash prize of Rs. 3000/-, Rs. 2000/- and Rs. 1000/- with certificates by IASSTD and AIDS. E Poster submission should be as a single page pdf of portrait orientation, 1024 x 768 resolution and aspect ratio 16:9. The maximum size of file should not exceed 2MB.
Dr. H. C. Mohanty Quiz for PGs:
The three winner teams will get cash award of Rs 3000/-, Rs 2000/- and Rs 1000/- with certificates by IASSTD and AIDS.